Turn Callers into Clients
With Ruby’s Mobile App
Never miss an opportunity.
With one tap in the app you can catch up on missed calls, texts, and receptionist messages. Stop losing callers at the beep, with Ruby you can capture those leads while they’re still hot.
Work from anywhere.
The Ruby app is a business phone on your personal phone. Call and text from your business number using the device you already have–no need for a traditional landline!
Make a great impression.
Whether your callers are going to Ruby’s stellar receptionists or straight to you, ensure they get the professional and friendly experience you want with personalized call instructions.
An App as Nimble as You Are
Bring your business line to your smartphone. Our feature-rich phone service app works in tandem with friendly receptionists to ensure your callers always receive the best experience. You control your day, share contact details, and view call activity, all with the tap of a screen—all you need to delight callers is Ruby® and a smartphone!
Personalize your call handling.
Tailor your call-handling instructions to your changing needs.
- Update receptionists on your preferred call instructions with Status
- Sync your day’s schedule with your call handling using Ruby’s calendar integration
- Have us hold calls with one tap
- Provide messages you’d like relayed to your callers
- Send calls to Ruby, straight to you, or any other number you choose with Call Forwarding
- Set Ruby as backup–we can answer only if you don’t
Call and text from your business number.
- Show your business number as your caller ID when you make calls from the app.
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Keep your personal number private.
- Save a phone bill. No need to purchase a second cell phone for business calls.
Manage your Ruby activity.
- Read receptionist messages and voicemail transcriptions
- Organize your call history
- Receive push notifications
- Set follow-up reminders
- Track usage and call volume throughout the month
Test our service and hear first-hand how our real, live receptionists make a great impression for your business—no purchase necessary.
With a few details about your business and a sample greeting, we’ll get you started.
We’ll email you a temporary number to call to test-drive our service.
Make as many test calls as you’d like within your one-hour window.