You're invited to Ruby Receptionists'
summer music festival!
Please RSVP by August 1st for Blueberry Road, Ruby Receptionists’ take on a music festival. Enjoy traditional festival fare—with a twist! Farm-to-table food carts, beer and wine, frozen treats, and plenty of water to keep you cool. We don’t want to give too much away—trust us, you’ll want to be surprised!
Fun festival attire is encouraged! Feel free to get in the spirit with live flowers, glitter, or fringe.
- Who: You and a plus one
- What: Ruby’s annual summer party—a chance to mix and mingle with the Ruby community!
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2017 5-11pm (Bonfire lighting at dusk!)
- Where: Kruger’s Farm | 17100 NW Sauvie Island Rd | Portland, OR (see below for directions and parking info)
Meet the Artists
Ruby is proud to present four unique local artists with a wide-range of music and performance styles. Click an artist’s name to learn more!
Kruger’s Farm | 17100 NW Sauvie Island Rd | Portland, OR
(Kruger’s Farm is located on Sauvie Island in North Portland.)
From Downtown PDX Directions
- Take I-405 N to US-30 W/Interstate 5 N
- Use left lane to take exit 3 for US 30 W toward St. Helens
- Turn right onto NW Sauvie Island Rd/NW Sauvie Island Bridge
- Follow NW Sauvie Island Rd to Kruger’s Farm (on right)