The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is in full swing, and with a little help from Ruby® Receptionists, you can accomplish a heck of a lot before ringing in 2018! In addition to answering calls live in English or Spanish, creating meaningful connections, and helping you build a reputation for stellar customer service, our charming receptionists are delighted to:
- Make outbound calls. Why not check a few items off your to-do list? We’ll gladly make calls to inform your clients you’ll be out of town, reschedule appointments, confirm appointments, or even make dinner reservations! Ruby empowers you to delegate the busy work, so you can focus on what matters most.
- Switch gears at a moment’s notice. Headed to a long lunch? Leaving early for the day? Update your status to enjoy some uninterrupted free time—all while knowing your callers are in good hands. Create temporary instructions on the go with our mobile app, or email us or give us a ring!
- Relay details, so your callers are always informed. Closing your office for a well-deserved holiday break? We’ll be sure to let callers know: “The office is closed, but Ms. Entrepreneur will be happy to return your call on January 3!”
- Ensure urgent info gets to you right away, even during vacation. Want to enjoy some R&R, but need to be reached when that important client calls? Just let us know and our talented team will make it happen.
- Add a little holiday cheer to your caller experience. If you’re feeling especially festive, say the word and we’ll be happy to welcome your callers with “Season’s Greetings!” or “Happy New Year!” in place of your usual greeting. And if you’d like to update your voicemail greeting to include your best rendition of Jingle Bells, just log in to make a change—or let us know and we’ll be happy to record a new message for you.
And if you’re not a Ruby customer yet, now’s the perfect time to get started and set your business up for a stress-free holiday season and a successful 2018!