Two Ways to WOW Your Clients with Ruby
Live Virtual Receptionists
- 100% live call answering service
- Friendly, US-based receptionists
- Call-handling tailored to your business
- Outbound calling & meeting scheduling
- Real-time updates & notifications
- Text or call from your Ruby number
- Manage availability from Ruby’s app
- Evening & weekend coverage included
- Bilingual service available
24/7 Live Chat Services
- 100% live chat, 24/7
- Friendly, US-based specialists
- Chats tailored to your business
- Answer customer questions
- Gather lead contact info
- Connect calls directly to your team
- Receive notifications via text or email
- 100% response rate to chats
- 40% increase in online conversions
Stay Up to Date on the Go with the Ruby Mobile App
- Choose when receptionists should forward calls or take a message
- Set your away status
- Manage call minutes and message
- Make calls from your private or business phone number
- Import your phone’s contacts and calendar
Benefits for Real Estate Agents
With Ruby®, you can ensure that callers always reach a real, caring human—whether you need someone covering work hours, your busy season, or managing the phone when you’re showing a home.
Work on the Go
Real estate agents don’t live by typical work hours. Ruby answers your calls live 7 days a week—16 hours M-F, and 12 hours a day on weekends—so you can focus on showing properties, closing deals, and staying flexible.
Whether showing homes or with a client, we know real estate agents can’t always be at the phone. With Ruby, you get a team of model employees at a fraction of the cost of a single in-house receptionist.
What Is a Virtual Receptionist?
Find out what a virtual receptionist can do for your real estate business with our free ebook!
In our ebook we answer your burning questions, including:
- What does a virtual receptionist do?
- How does a virtual receptionist service work?
- What are the benefits of using a virtual receptionist service?
Real Estate Customers Share Their Stories
“Ruby is professional and our callers have no idea the receptionist isn’t sitting behind a desk in our office. I can call Ruby and let them know I will be in a meeting at a specific time and to let my callers know when I will begin returning calls. And, I can change those instructions throughout the day. Our Realtor Sales Associates are not required to be receptionists when they are in the office working. Ruby is wonderful to work with!”
—Connie Campbell, Campbell Due Real Estate
“Ruby’s fantastic receptionists are a key part of my commercial real estate team. They efficiently handle my inbound calls with an awesome combination of professionalism and spunk. With Ruby on my side, I can be sure that I’ll never miss an opportunity.”
—Bill Vogel, Third Coast Commercial Real Estate
“We signed up with Ruby in 2012, and have never looked back. Their responsiveness is always outstanding, and their customer service is the best I have ever seen. The receptionists who actually answer the phone are always highly professional, and represent our company to callers effectively.”
—Brian Kichler, RxSafe
“I am so, so, so impressed with how friendly, thorough, and consistently trained everyone is at Ruby. Ruby is just this amazingly well run machine. I think every small business should have Ruby because it’s a live person answering the phone, every time, and it’s so much less expensive.”
—Marley Majcher, The Party Goddess