Two Ways to WOW Your Customers with Ruby
Live Virtual Receptionists
- 100% live call answering service
- Friendly, US-based receptionists
- Call-handling tailored to your business
- Outbound calling & meeting scheduling
- Real-time updates & notifications
- Text or call from your Ruby number
- Manage availability from Ruby’s app
- Evening & weekend coverage included
- Bilingual service available
24/7 Live Chat Services
- 100% live chat, 24/7
- Friendly, US-based specialists
- Chats tailored to your business
- Answer customer questions
- Gather lead contact info
- Connect calls directly to your team
- Receive notifications via text or email
- 100% response rate to chats
- 40% increase in online conversions
Manage Your Calls from the Work Site
Stay in control, no matter where your day takes you, with the Ruby mobile app!
- Change routing and call-handling instructions on the go
- Make calls from your personal or business phone number
- Mange call data and messages
- Sync your service with your calendar and contacts
- And more!
Impress Your Callers
When a potential client is working their way down a list of contractors, a missed call could mean a missed job! Ruby answers your calls live 7 days a week—16 hours M-F, and 12 hours a day on weekends.
Ruby’s team of live, virtual receptionists will forward calls, take messages, and even return calls on your behalf—ensuring that you, your customers, and project owners are always in the know!
Improve Your Bottom Line
With 100% live answering your callers always reach a friendly voice—impressing prospects and building relationships with your customers at a fraction of the cost of an in-house hire!
Ruby Customers Share Their Stories
“We are genuinely happy with all aspects of working with Ruby Receptionists! The extended hours helps us to present a professional image to our customer base when outside of our normal business hours, even weekends.”
—Brian Workman, Blind Corners & Curves
“Ruby has greatly increased the efficiency of our business. Maintaining professional, customer-facing phone reception and connectivity is a key to our success – Ruby has made that facet of our business amazing. Having well demonstrated their professionalism and customer service, I cannot imagine running my business without them.”
—Derek Zahler, Colorado Pipeline Rehabilitation
“We have been very happy using Ruby services. They have been very professional to work with, and always are extremely helpful when we need to make adjustments. I wouldn’t recommend any other virtual receptionist service other than Ruby!”
—Ray DiYanni, DiYanni Homes
“Ruby’s fantastic receptionists are a key part of my commercial real estate team. They efficiently handle my inbound calls with an awesome combination of professionalism and spunk. With Ruby on my side, I can be sure that I’ll never miss an opportunity.”
—Bill Vogel, Third Coast Commercial Real Estate
What is a Virtual Receptionist?
Get the who, what, when, where, and how of virtual receptionists for your construction business with our free ebook. Inside you’ll discover:
- How a virtual receptionist service works
- Features you may not know about
- How a virtual receptionist service can benefit your business