Wondering how a virtual receptionist in Portland, Oregon can sound like she’s sitting in your office, miles away? It takes advanced technology and good old-fashioned smarts to sound this good! And with that, you not only get friendly, professional phone answering but a lot of cool tech-y perks as well.
Treat yourself to…
Detailed Messages Delivered to Your Inbox
Choose between having one of our virtual receptionists take a message, having the caller leave a voicemail, or offering the choice between the two.
Messages can be delivered via email and/or text message. All messages include:
- The caller’s first name and phone number
- Any other information you’d like us to collect (last name, email address, how they heard about you, regarding, etc.)
- The Caller ID name and number
- A time stamp in your local time
Each Ruby voicemail box includes unlimited voicemail time. Voicemail messages are emailed to you in a .wav (sound) file which you can listen to on your computer or smartphone.
Headed into a meeting? Would you like calls transferred to your cell today? Keep your team of savvy virtual receptionists posted by updating your whereabouts. Set updates for:
- The rest of today
- Until further notice (until we hear from you again)
- A specific date and time
Whereabouts are just one of the ways our virtual receptionists sound like an in-house employee: “Bill is at lunch at the moment, but I would be happy to take a message or offer you voicemail.” It’s as if you tapped them on the shoulder while walking out the door.
The Ruby iPhone App
Download our free iPhone app! You’ll be able to:
- Update your whereabouts in a flash
- View your message archive
- See your company’s call activity
- Receive push notifications of new messages
- View your invoices and update credit card information
- Save contacts to your phone straight from your Ruby messages
Exclusive Member Services
Logging into Ruby’s Member Services Area, you’ll find a wealth of information about your account. The site is even mobile-friendly and optimized for Droid and Blackberry users, so you can log in on the go! When you log in, you’ll be able to:
- Update your whereabouts (if you also have our free iPhone app, they sync automatically)
- View a running total of your virtual receptionist minutes used month-to-date
- Search your message archive by Company and/or Date or by using the search bar
- Explore your call data in a searchable list view or grid view
- Monitor outbound call records (including a brief description of calls we’ve made on your behalf)
- Save contacts to your email client or smartphone straight from your Ruby messages
- Export call activity in a convenient spreadsheet
- Update credit card information and view your invoices
- Set automatic email alerts for specific types of calls
Customizable Hold Music
Feel free to pick from six professional-level options from Ruby’s library! Or, for a small fee, you’re welcome to provide your own custom hold music or messaging to give your callers a more personalized experience.
And for You Super Geeks…
- The best phone lines available today. Ruby uses PRI T1s over redundant fiber to deliver the highest quality and reliability available today.
- Rock solid reliability. Our unified communications system provides a rich development environment on top of a resilient platform that employs mirrored primary/secondary call servers that are integrated with redundant media gateways. Ruby’s SQL server-based CRM and Client Provisioning Platforms have been engineered in a clustered and replicated fashion in order to provide additional system fault-tolerance and scalability.
- State of the art platform. The highly customizable Microsoft .NET environment allows for unique custom call handling and an advanced feature set.
Enough TLAs for you? Let’s get started!